WINTER STORM DAMAGE RESTORATION
Commercial Property Restoration For Ice, Snow, and Fire Damage
In the winter months, building managers can be faced with costly damages and interrupted business caused by ice dams, frozen pipes, collapsed roofs, and faulty or unattended heating equipment. The most common types of restoration and repair services resulting from these hazards include water damage mitigation, roofing repairs, and fire damage restoration.
Cotton Global Disaster Solutions is made up of restoration experts trained to repair your commercial property from a winter storm and eliminate unnecessary business interruption, no matter the season. With national and international locations and partnerships, Cotton GDS is able to respond to your call rapidly and safely.
For immediate help with with ice, snow, or other winter-related damages, CALL (877) 511-2962.
CONTACT AN EXPERT
THE COTTON DIFFERENCE
- 24/7 Situational Awareness.
- Pre-loaded fleet for immediate dispatch.
- Trusted global partner in restoration, disaster recovery, and construction.
- Adhere to OSHA standards, along with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Commercial-grade equipment and innovative thinking.
Cotton GDS understands the importance of getting your business back up and running as quickly as possible. Professional crews work around the clock to restore your property to its pre-event state or better.
Common Winter Property Damages
For 25 years, commercial property owners have trusted Cotton GDS to restore and recover their business following every type of disaster, including:
- Ice Dams
- Frozen Pipes
- Extreme & Freezing Temperatures
- Fire Damage From Heating Systems
- Collapsed Roofs
- Heavy Snowfall Damage
- Weather-Related Flooding
- Power Loss & Outages
- Mold Damage From Melted Snow
Winter Storm Recovery
Cotton GDS is available 24/7, allowing for rapid response to your commercial property and around-the-clock work to minimize operational downtime. Winter damage restoration services include:
Frequently Asked Questions
+ IF MY COMMERCIAL PROPERTY NEEDS WINTER DAMAGE RESTORATION SHOULD I CALL MY INSURANCE FIRST?
Cotton GDS recommends getting a professional restoration contractor on site as fast as possible to mitigate damaged property. Your insurance company wants you to be proactive when it comes to restoring your commercial property and delaying your call to a professional restoration contractor can cause more damage.
+ HOW LONG DOES THE DISASTER RECOVERY PROCESS TAKE AFTER AN EMERGENCY?
The recovery timeline varies depending on the severity and category of the damages. Your Cotton Representative will provide an accurate timeline after completing an assessment of the damage.
+ HOW FAST CAN COTTON GDS RESPOND TO ICE, SNOW, AND FIRE DAMAGE AT A COMMERCIAL PROPERTY?
Cotton GDS is available 24/7 and is always ready to respond with crews and pre-loaded fleets. As soon as your call or request comes through, a Cotton Representative will reach out to begin the assessment. Once they have confirmed the details, the right crews and equipment will be sent to begin working on your business.
- Cotton Global Disaster Solutions knows that weather doesn’t take a day off, even when you do. In
- the winter months, building managers can be faced with costly damages and interrupted business
- caused by ice dams, frozen pipes, collapsed roofs, and faulty or unattended heating equipment.
- Cotton understands that despite these unexpected threats, it is essential to limit any amount of
- business interruption to protect your revenue and reputation.