COMMERCIAL MOLD REMEDIATION & CLEANING
Professional mold removal services for your business
Mold is a type of fungus that thrives in moisture and reproduces through unnoticeable spores that travel through the air. If present within a commercial facility, mold spores can cause unpleasant odors, respiratory issues, and allergic reactions.
With thousands of mold species around the world, some invisible to the naked eye, you need an experienced remediation partner you can trust. For 25 years, Cotton Global Disaster Solutions has delivered mold remediation and cleaning services to businesses of all sizes, effectively and efficiently.
For immediate help with mold removal and remediation, CALL (877) 511-2962.
THE COTTON DIFFERENCE
- 24/7 Situational Awareness.
- Pre-loaded fleet for immediate dispatch.
- Trusted global partner in restoration, disaster recovery, and construction.
- Adhere to OSHA standards, along with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Commercial-grade equipment and innovative thinking.
Whether seen or unseen, mold breeds in rooms and materials that contain a lot of moisture. Additionally, certain scenarios increase the possibility of fungus, including leaky pipes, plumbing issues, storm damage, and poor ventilation. If your business has experienced any of the above, it’s best to call the experts who can quickly assess the damage and treat the affected areas.
Understanding the Mold Removal Process
As always, Cotton GDS will work with your team to deliver results, while minimizing business interruptions. Using commercial-grade equipment and proven techniques, Cotton GDS will complete the following mold removal service:
- Identify the cause and assess the damage to create a course of action.
- Properly contain the affected area to keep your guests, tenants, and employees safe.
- Utilize commercial-grade equipment to regulate and control the facility’s moisture levels.
- Clean and decontaminate the affected area and surrounding contents.
- Complete selective demolition to remove damaged materials.
- Apply antimicrobials to help prevent future mold growth.
Some of the most common places for mold to grow on commercial properties are:
- HVAC systems
Frequently Asked Questions
+ Why is mold a concern?
Mold spores inside of a building raise concerns because they weaken the air quality and cause respiratory issues. The harmful chemicals released by mold spores, when inhaled, lead to headaches, irritated skin, allergic reactions, and asthma symptoms. People with allergies, asthma, or compromised immune systems are impacted the most by mold spores.
+ What is mold remediation?
Mold remediation is the process of removal and/or cleanup of mold from an indoor environment, such as a business or commercial property. If a property has serious mold damage, it is best to hire a professional team that utilizes special equipment and techniques to remove the mold and prevent further growth.
+ How long does the mold removal & remediation process take?
The mold removal and remediation process could last a few days, but the exact time frame depends on several factors, such as: how much mold is present, where the mold is growing (behind walls, etc.), and the type of material(s) it’s growing on. Once your remediation partner assesses the situation, they’ll be able to give you an accurate timeline.