Commercial Roof Repairs & Replacement
Industry-Leading Roof Contractor
Whether the result of a fire, severe weather event, or just a failing roof system due to age or defect, it is vital the roof structure is restored as quickly as possible. This will minimize the likelihood of further property damage and potential business interruptions.
Recognized as a Carlisle ESP Award recipient, Cotton Global Disaster Solutions offers top-quality services for maintenance and emergency roofing solutions. Specialists trained in every major roofing system are available 24/7 and are ready to deploy wherever needed.
For commercial roof repairs and emergency services, CALL (877) 511-2962.
CONTACT AN EXPERT
THE COTTON DIFFERENCE
- 24/7 Situational Awareness.
- Pre-loaded fleet for immediate dispatch.
- Trusted global partner in restoration, disaster recovery, and construction.
- Adhere to OSHA standards, along with local, state, and federal regulations.
- Commercial-grade equipment and innovative thinking.
A strong, well-maintained roof protects your furniture, fixtures, and equipment (FF&E) from intruders and natural elements. It also serves as your first line of defense during a tropical storm, hurricane, derecho, or severe winter storm when intense winds speed through your region. Cotton GDS offers over 20 years of experience in repairing and installing commercial roofs. Expert crews are certified and approved in the application of a variety of commercial roofing systems, including modified bitumen, silicone and acrylic coatings, metal, TPO commercial roofing, and more.
General Roofing Services
Cotton GDS can perform preventative services, such as inspections, and reactive services during construction projects or typical wear & tear situations:
- Maintenance and Service Programs
- Roof Analysis and Budgeting
- Roof Consulting
- Infrared Thermal Imaging
- Tile Roof Repair
- Slate Roof Repair
- Metal Roof Repair
- Guttering Repair
- New Construction
- Partial Roof Replacement
- Complete Roof Replacement
- Green Roof Systems
- Flat Roof Repair
- Steep Slope Roof Repair
Emergency Roofing Services
During a major storm, high-speed winds could send trees and debris through your roof or could cause major damage that requires immediate solutions. Cotton GDS offers the following emergency roofing services:
- 24-Hour Emergency Services
- Roof Analysis
- Leak Inspection
- Leak Repair
- Roof Tarping
- Temporary Roofs
- Roof System Repairs
- New Roof Installation
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What should I do in the case of an emergency commercial roof leak?
If your commercial roof is leaking, you should first call a professional, like Cotton GDS, to inspect and repair the damage as quickly as possible. While you wait for crews to arrive, you can begin moving furniture or covering important assets to protect them from water damage.
+ How will I know if it’s time to replace my commercial roof?
Unless you notice leaks, mold, or severe roof damage, it may be difficult to identify whether or not you need to replace your commercial roof. Getting an annual inspection done on your roof can help prevent costly damages in the future and will help you identify when it’s time to get it replaced. The roof experts at Cotton GDS can provide a free roof assessment to determine the state of your current roofing system.
+ Can I re-roof or do I have to replace my existing commercial roof?
The option of re-roofing your commercial property will depend on how damaged your system is. While re-roofing is less costly than a total roof replacement, it is mostly done for aesthetic purposes and will not repair major damages that lie beneath the existing shingles. It is also not recommended to re-roof if you have a metal roofing system.
The following are two scenarios where a complete roof replacement is required:
- You’ve done re-roofing in the past: Due to legal regulations, commercial buildings cannot have more than two layers of shingles or roofing material. This law exists to prevent excess weight that could end up in a collapsed roof or building structure.
- Your current roofing system is a hazard: If your existing roof is severely damaged, saturated, or unstable, it threatens the safety of your workforce and guests. Therefore, you will need to have your professional contractor install a new roof.