+ When should I test my commercial property for asbestos or lead?

The United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) requires a hazardous material survey on any commercial property, including residential properties used for commercial purposes, prior to any demolition or remodel. All tests must be performed by licensed and experienced inspectors. If the results test positive for lead or asbestos, Cotton GDS will start the abatement process immediately to reduce more damage.