BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CENTER
Business Intelligence for Disaster Management
ADVANCED READINESS means ACCELERATED RECOVERY
Before the Cotton Global Disaster Solutions teams initiate response and recovery phases following a disaster, Cotton’s Business Intelligence Center (BIC) has already gathered substantial information that allows the teams to operate efficiently and remain at the forefront of the disaster. The BIC is a critical component of Cotton GDS’s overall disaster management, mitigation, and recovery process. In countless situations, as Business Intelligence Service Providers, we have disseminated findings about an event that have proven to be essential in remediation mitigation, and rebuilding efforts.
To speak with a Cotton GDS expert now, CALL (877) 511-2962.
24/7 CAPABILITIES & RESOURCES
In disaster scenarios, the environment and conditions can change instantly. Because of this, up-to-the-minute information is extremely valuable in planning and preparing Cotton GDS clients for disaster.
- 24/7 customer and operations support coverage
- Assistance with clients’ Business Continuity Plan
- Nationwide tracking of Cotton assets and personnel
- Distribution of client notices for impending events
- Experienced and extensively-trained personnel
The BIC not only assists clients with Business Continuity Planning, but it also plays an integral role in Cotton GDS’s own plan for commercial disaster restoration services.
Cotton’s Business Intelligence Center analyzes risk factors and criteria that have the potential to affect client facilities all around the globe. The Business Intelligence Center’s capabilities include:
- Geo plotting clients’ complete property portfolio via the impending event
- Advanced monitoring of emergency services radio traffic and social media platforms
- Risk management alert tracking that includes curfews, road closures, and impacts to airports or infrastructures
- Mapping of forecasted flood plain impacts in near time
- Utilizing proprietary techniques, cutting-edge software, and state-of-the-art facilities to track weather forecasts
THE COTTON DIFFERENCE
24-hour emergency service
Pre-loaded fleet for immediate dispatch
Adherence to OSHA standards and federal regulations
Commercial-grade equipment and innovative thinking
Turnkey response solutions, including logistical support, emergency food services, and commercial construction
Disasters don’t take days off and neither does Cotton GDS. Clients can rest assured knowing that the Business Intelligence Center is always tracking and always vigilant.
Call our 24/7 hotline to speak to a disaster recovery expert.