Two years in a row of destructive hurricanes have proven that having a business continuity plan is vital for the health and success of any organization. Disasters come in all shapes and sizes, anywhere in the world, and any iota of preparation can save lives and minimize disruption of your operations.
Cotton can help you refresh your business continuity plan with our first-hand knowledge of current and future risks. Our experts have helped businesses through many scenarios; here are just a few that your business should consider:
- How long can your business survive an operational interruption?
- When was your corporate emergency plan developed?
- Does your business have an alternate operations center if your primary workplace becomes inaccessible?
- What would happen if you lost temporary access to your company’s financial assets?
- Are all hazardous chemicals contained in compliance with current health, safety and environmental standards?
There is much more that Cotton can think through with you as you start the new year with new priorities and budget constraints. It is imperative to the successful operation of your business to not only be able to function when disaster hits, but also to not miss a beat. Your company’s resilience will set you apart in your industry.